EVERYBODY HIDE. We're busted.
Interviewer: I blush to say it, but are you aware there's a "F-ck Yeah, Tom Hiddleston" tumblr?
Tom: [Smiles] I am.
So I wore my gay pride shirt to school today. →
thatcrazylokigirl: myheartsbeen-loki-d: ph4ntasmagorical: thestoriesarebehindherscars: And in chemistry class I was talking to my friend, Jack, about a gay pride festival I went to. My teacher, stupid nosy bitch, decides she wants to join in on the conversation. She asks me what I’m talking about so I turned around and her reaction was to make a noise of utter disgust. She asked me to go...
Avengers pick up lines:
Steve: Are you from the 1940s? Because I'd really love to have a future with you.
Thor: I will make sure that you are "Thor in the morning".
Clint: I always hit the bullseye...ifyouknowwhatimean.
Bruce: They don't call me incredible for nothing, hehe.
Tony: Hi, I'm tony stark.
Dear quality blogs who follow me,
A "Sequel" to Labyrinth. Jareth is and always will... →
thatcrazylokigirl: lokis-boner: HIddle fans,...
Anon or not and make me choose between:
Band: ________ or ___________?
Food: ________ or _________?
Singer: ________ or ___________?
Song: __________ or __________?
Character: ________ or ___________ ?
When your mom cries and you're just like
wickedly-despicable: i don’t think i’ve ever seen a post with this many notes Because there’s nothing more universal than the feeling of impending doom you get when you see your mother crying. This is the post with highest notes on tumblr there is nothing worse than that. So… so true. It’s why we can’t watch sappy movies together.
Lokaine and getting Hiddlestoned.
WARNING!: A new and highly addictive drug has been discovered as the source of the fandom that is Loki’s Army. The drug - known as “Lokaine” - has been known to make the user have pleasent daydreams about Loki, decreases their consentration when it comes to homework and other important tasks, and increases their urge to want Loki even more. If you find yourself...
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone's eyes while telling them how *I* feel. I don't want to see that rejection.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I don't get angry very often. The last time was for a very personal family reason, and no. I don't still feel that way.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
My husband, to tell him I love him and to ask him to tell my mother the same thing.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I would tell a few close friends and family members. No one else needs that burden. I would spend as much time with each of them as I could, and yes. I would be terrified.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
To me, trust is a form of love, so I'd probably pick that one. Love without trust is exhausting.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
Of course I take the time. My boss will either understand, or I will find a job with a boss who values life more than profit.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Again, to me those are the same thing... Probably someone I trust the most. Trust can be rebuilt, but love will always be cracked if it's hurt.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
That I'm honored that they would feel that way about me, and that I think they are the most wonderful person in the world, but I just don't feel the same way. Then I would offer to distance myself if it would make it easier on them.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
That depends... Would they be in good health for that hour, so they could actually enjoy it? Or would it just be prolonging their death by an extra hour?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
No, and neither does sex=love.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Yes. I don't have a family to support. They need the job more than I do.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
A while ago, my best friend, and something very personal.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
It is devastatingly difficult for me to put my heart on the line and actually admit that I love someone. That word doesn't get much play around me.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Well, he's not a thing... but my husband. He would be hard to lose because I can't imagine my life without him in it.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
I told a friend just today that I loved her.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
My exploits on Skype the other night. They actually kind of scared ME.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Easy. Tom Hiddleston.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Probably. There are inoculations for just about everything these days, so I wouldn't be too worried about diseases.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
Wow... Rough... I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation.
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
I try to be nice to everyone, regardless of whether or not I can get anything in return for it.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True love with a broken heart. Both are things that every person should experience at least once in their life.
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Mmmm but if I tell you my wish, it might not come true. ;)
I adore this fandom
van-buren-supernova: I love that, of the options listed, the one that we get violently upset about is the only one that really matters. XD
Anyone else notice?
brokentobeauty: In Thor, they didn’t cover up Mr. Hiddleston’s crotch. It was fine with all is us fan girls…. (; I guess they noticed that “big” mistake because look what happened in Avengers… They gave him a damn coat to cover it up. WE ARE NOT AMUSED. -_-
it's like god mixed bone with angel dust to make...
Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural...
loki-is-our-god: every single fangirl drops to her knees I know I did.